Sunday, June 26, 2016

Supply List for 2016-2017 School Year

Dear families,
I look forward to working with you and your children this upcoming school year. I would like to take this time to introduce myself. My name is Ms. Reyes; I have been working with young children and their families for over twelve years and love what I do. I believe all students are capable of learning and my mission is to provide them with opportunities to do so.

Below you will find a list of materials for next school year. Some of these materials are required and some are suggested.

Required:
  • 1 Family photo
  • 2 hange of weather appropriate clothes (including underwear, socks, pants, shirt and shoes).
  • 2 Packs of white printing paper
  • 4 Boxes of tissue paper

Suggested:
  • 2 Packs of baby wipes
  • 2 Boxes of Ziploc bags
  • 2 Hand sanitizers
  • 1 Art Smock 
  • 1 container of Clorox wipes 

Have a great summer and I'll see you in September!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment